Saturday, November 20, 2010

Uh Oh - Forgot the Picture!

Thanks to Cheryl Watson who caught it, I inadvertently left out the key photo that goes with the last joke in yesterday's issue of the fRIDAY fUNNIES .... MY  SINCERE APOLOGIES!

So in the interest of not cheating anyone out of their needed chuckle, here the joke again WITH the photo!

Happy Weekend!   : )  DrB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Fred Silver – Tough Love vs Smacking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Most people think it improper to smack children, so I have tried   other methods to control kids when they have one of 'those moments.'
 
      One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a  car ride and talk.
 
      Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the   time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.
 
      Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after   our car ride together. Eye to eye contact helps a lot too.

      I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in   case you would like to use the technique.


      Sincerely,

      Your Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment